BC Real Estate Course
Excel Realty Academy offers a 100% pass rate Real Estate Course!
With 12 x 3-hour Real Estate Classes at Excel Realty Academy and our complimentary, comprehensive Online Real Estate Course, you can pass the UBC Real Estate Licensing Exam on your first try, and obtain your BC Real Estate License FASTER.
Naturally, taking the UBC Real Estate Exam can be difficult and scary. Even with "high-end coaching", a full 52% of those who tackle the UBC Real Estate Exam fail the first time they take the exam. This can lead to frustration and self-doubt.
We understand those feelings and that is why we have developed British Columbia’s most successful path to an exciting career in Real Estate.
You will not have to study your Real Estate Course material the difficult way and on your own, trying to achieve your goal of obtaining a Real Estate License in BC.
Excel Realty Academy is the most successful Real Estate School in BC and provides the most effective Real Estate Tutoring to help you pass the BC Real Estate Licensing Exam on your FIRST try!
We offer a comprehensive and one-of-a-kind Real Estate Training System that allows you to relax, overcome those fears, and we boasts a 100% pass rate on the UBC Real Estate Exam, the first time taking the exam. As long as you complete all our Real Estate Classes in a timely manner and put in the effort studying at home, you will have all of the tools you need to pass the UBC Real Estate Exam on your first try and obtain your BC Real Estate License the fastest way possible. But first, you must register for the UBC Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course to be eligible to write the UBC real estate exam; — NO other real estate school or tutorial school can substitute the UBC course.
Our Real Estate Training Programs
Excel Realty Academy offers two different pathways to get you through the Real Estate Exam and obtain your Real Estate License FASTER:
- Excel Challenger Program: This Real Estate Course offers a complete educational path that is normally spread over 6 weeks, condensed into a 3-week period. Four days out of the week for each of the three weeks, you will receive instruction for 3 hour per day.
- Excel Classic Program: Like the Challenger Program, this Real Estate Course takes 12 days in total to complete, but it is spread out over 6 weeks, with 3-hour classes offered twice per week. This program is ideal for those with busy work and home lives, who need more time to focus on their studies.
Our Real Estate Tutorial Programs GUARANTEE a 100% pass rate of the UBC real estate exam.
Check out what our students say on Google Reviews; these are NOT from recruiters or hiring managers who pay/receive referral fees per new agent.
In addition to the classes:
- You will receive six mock exams to practice on for however many times you need to, plus the bonus review class that includes a 3-hour mock exam in the classroom. All to help prepare you for the real “Real Estate Exam” — you will know exactly what you are walking into.
- You will enjoy an instructor-student ratio of ONE to EIGHT.
- You will have access to our complimentary Online Real Estate Course, which includes comprehensive online instructions and Real Estate Training valued at $500 — included in you tuition when you register for any of the above program (access is ONLY for our in-classroom participants and conditions apply).
- Our proven system requires 12 days of 3-hour courses, spread out over either 3 or 6 week Real Estate Tutorials.
- Our study materials include every important concept for the Real Estate Exam, clarified in plain language.
- We also give you shortcuts to help you ace the math portion of the exam through handouts on every math class and practical in-class application of problem-solving skills, to ensure that you master solving math problems with confidence.
- In addition, in our law classes you get a chance to read and discuss law questions in the classroom, to ensure that you understand the concepts and know how to arrive at the correct answer instead of just memorizing information, which leads to inevitable failure.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
1) If you fail the UBC exam on your first try we will REFUND your initial “Excel” fee in complete and you will NOT pay to repeat the classes for the second time.
2) If you fail on your second try, then we will PAY you also your $1,150 UBC tuition fee.
The following Conditions Apply:
- You must attend all the classes as per your schedule, including the “All Day Review Class” in timely and punctual manner.
- You must pass our in-classroom mock exam by 80% on your first try. (Exception: if you get less than 80% on our mock exam and also fail the UBC exam, you will still be eligible to repeat our classes for FREE, as long as you meet the above condition, but there will be NO refund).
- You must practice our ONLINE mock exams twice and pass by at least 80%.
- You must write the UBC exam within 5 weeks after completing your "Excel" schedule.
- To see our class schedule, please click here.
- To see our program details and fees, please click here.
- Call us at (604) 669-6909 for a TRIAL class to see if our Real Estate Course is right for you.
- Check out our "Licensing Process" page to have an insight about the detailed steps involved in becoming a Real Estate Agent; anticipated cost to become a Real Estate Agent; how to submit your Real Estate Assignments at the UBC, and how to register for the UBC Real estate Course.
— Excel Realty Academy is 100% committed to your success.
— We will offer you everything you need to know to pass the UBC Real Estate Exam on your first try.
— Should you still fail, you will re-do our Real Estate Tutorial Classes until you pass at no additional cost!
— Not only that, we will help you with your "self-employment" at top real estate brokerages and business planning at no additional cost as well.
We also encourage you to try a "Trial Class" with every other tutoring school in BC before registering for any of our courses.
The “Free Trial Class” does not apply to the 1st class of our schedule because we do not like to put pressure on attendants to ensure the class fills up same as others do!
Your important decisions should be based on the facts that you discover yourself, NOT on what marketers say to convince you. — Facts can be discovered by attending FREE trial classes and then comparing schools to decide which one works best for you!
# 937 – 470 Granville Street (appointments only)