Preparation for Your Real Estate Course
Want to get your Real Estate License faster?
- First check if you meet the BC Real Estate Licensing Requirements of age, English language proficiency and good reputation.
- Second, register for the UBC Real Estate Course (mandatory).
- Third, take one of our Real Estate Training Programs to learn the concepts essential to the real estate licensing course at an accelerated rate to pass the BC Real Estate Exam on your 1st try.
Excel Real Estate Academy is British Columbia’s leading real estate training facility to help you pass the UBC real estate exam. We offer a choice between two real estate training programs to fit your schedule; however, there are prerequisites and preparation that you will need to have in place.
These prerequisites are important to prepare you to pass the real estate exam on your first try. The Real Estate Licensing Course administered by the UBC is offered via correspondence. They mail you the study materials, and then you are pretty much on your own.
Only 48% of all those who write the UBC Real Estate Exam pass it on their first try. Those who use Excel Realty Academy's real estate tutorial courses have a 100% pass rate the first time out.
We provide a new approach to the real estate licensing course, which will help you get through your UBC assignments and develop the skills and knowledge you will need to pass the UBC licensing exam, get your real estate license and start your real estate career faster.
Preparation for the Excel Realty Academy is as follows:
- UBC Registration: Since our real estate tutorial programs are designed to help you pass the "UBC Real Estate Exam" on your first try, and we offer a new approach to the UBC Real Estate Course. Excel Realty Academy requires that you are a registered student at the UBC Sauder School of Business. We will be happy to assist you with this process.
- Language Proficiency: The Real Estate Council of BC also requires that you are graduated from a recognized university degree program at an accredited university, college or technical institute at which English is the primary language of instruction or achieve level 7/12 or higher on each of the four components (reading, writing, speaking and listening) of the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program – General (CELPIP-G) test. Information about English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR) is available at the UBC Sauder School of Business website.
We suggest you satisfy your English Language Proficiency Requirement before registering for the UBC Real Estate Trading Services Course and before applying for an Excel Realty Academy Program.
- HP10BII Calculator: You will need this calculator not only for our programs, but for the UBC exam as well. The calculator costs between $50 and $60. Please order one from the UBC at the time of your registration.
The 10 Week UBC Time Constraint:
The UBC will give you 20 assignments, which may be submitted at 2 per week from the date you register for the UBC Real Estate Trading Services Course. This means, the earliest date you can write the UBC exam is 10 weeks from the date you register at the UBC.
If you have any questions or concerns about these prerequisite preparatory requirements, feel free to give us a call at 604-669-6909.