Terms / Refund / Guarantee
Every real estate tutoring program claims their real estate course is the best one out there. They boast the highest customer satisfaction, and make promises about the quality of their service. Please be careful, do your own research and watch out for the fine print.
Terms & Policies
- UBC Bulletins: Bulletins are posted at the Course Resources Webpage of the UBC, which outline significant revisions to course materials and assignments. Students are responsible for all material contained in any posted bulletins.
- Electronic Devices: Electronic devices are not permitted in the classroom. Cell phones must be kept in pocket, purse or bag at all times. You may handle phone calls or text messages outside the classroom.
- Course Repeats: After you have attended all classes consecutively per your schedule, in a timely and punctual manner, and space permitting, you may repeat additional classes at no additional charge until you are confident you can pass the UBC exam on the first try. (This does NOT apply to irregular attendees).
- Course Rescheduling: If you miss a class or two due to emergencies or unavoidable life situations, we will reschedule the missed classes.
- Reproduction of Materials: All of our course materials are copyrighted and trademarked — copying or reproduction of any kind is not permitted. If a student is caught selling, teaching, sharing or otherwise distributing Excel Realty Academy material for any reason, the student will be expelled and prosecuted to the Fullest Extent of the Law.
Registered Excel Realty Academy students can cancel their classroom course and obtain a full course fee refund up to 7 full business days prior to the first day of class.
Restrictions on refunds are as follows:
- Any time during the first 7 business days before class, students are eligible for a 50% fee refund if the class is cancelled, or they may choose to transfer to the next available class.
- If a student transfers to another class and then cancels, the course fee is non-refundable.
- Once a student receives the Excel Realty Academy material or access to our online real estate training, the Excel Realty Academy classroom course fee is non-refundable, regardless of whether or not the class has started.
- Once the class has begun, the course cannot be put on hold and taken later, and is non-transferrable. No refund will be provided, but the student will receive a 50% discount on the new class for which he or she registers.
- Tuition fees are fully payable with registration.
- All refunds through PayPal are subject to a 10% or $50 administration fee (whichever is greater).
- Refunds will be made in the same method by which payment was received.
What if I miss a class or two?
We understand that there may be circumstances outside your control that force you to miss a class or two. We try to be as understanding as possible about this and will often reschedule classes at no cost. However, if you cannot commit 100% to your real estate classes and to the related studies at home, this may not be the best time for you to register for our real estate course.
We offer 100% commitment to our students in every aspect of this course by spending a tremendous amount of time, effort and energy in helping them to succeed — in return we expect the same level of commitment from our students.
Our standards are pretty high and our real estate programs are suitable for those who have focus, full commitment and determination to pass the real estate exam. If you believe that your attendance will be irregular, or you cannot commit to attending your classes in a timely manner, or you do not have the time to study for a few hours per day until you pass the real estate exam, we kindly recommend that you postpone your registration with us until you are in a position to make full use of our excellent programs. Should you still chose to register with us under these last-mentioned circumstances, all our guarantees are void.
We do NOT offer illusory "Unlimited Classes" just to get you in and then shortly squeeze you out. We believe that if this task is taken seriously even a person with 2 jobs or a Mom with 4 children should pass this exam within our generous timetable.
You are not taking this tutorial class to become a lifetime student.
On the other hand, we fully understand of unusual circumstances and we will definitely be fully supportive to accommodate your needs, but at the same time, both your and our goal is to help you start your career faster and you start making money that sooner.
Those who do NOT have confidence in what they teach or do NOT have valuable service/product will resort to advertising illusive “unlimited classes” or will allow you to join their program at any point/class during their schedule. Their marketing practices and spurious promises will hurt you soon after.
We are NOT interested in applying such marketing practices to lure people in, because we have high standards, we believe in what we do and we certainly are much better equipped to help our students than any other real estate school in BC.
A high end car dealer or jeweller will NOT tell their clients "take our product and pay whenever you are happy with our product"! They know their product well and they are proud of what they sell!
- Tuition fees are fully payable with registration.
- You can make payment with Cash, E-Transfer, by Cheque, or by credit card through PayPal online registration only.
Access to Online Training:
Complimentary access is given to our in-classroom participants ONLY — access is granted for 3 months (12 weeks) from the date of the first class.
Students' fee does NOT cover access to our online training.
- If a student drops out from the classes his/her access to our complimentary online training material will terminate immediately; the same will result if a student keeps rescheduling or postponing classes.
- Missing the review class will not extend the 3 month (12 weeks) access period of a user.
If you do not pass the UBC exam, you can re-take it after 90 days. You pay a fee of approximately $125 to the UBC for this.
If you attend and participate in all the twelve classes consecutively as well as the review/mock exam class after completing all classes, per your schedule, complete all the homework, reviews, and lessons, and write the UBC exam within 3 to 4 weeks of writing Excel Realty Academy's practice exam while things are still fresh in your mind, you cannot fail your exam!
However, should you fail the exam; we will welcome you back to re-enroll in our next available class for FREE!
No questions asked other than the proof of failure requirement and no fees charged.
The above terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Do you still have questions that we did not answer to your satisfaction? Please feel free to give us a call at 604-669-6909.